Join our tours to fully enjoy your visit Paris and to see all the significant sights. The route takes you to Eiffel Tower, Field of Mars, The National Residence of the Invalids, The Pont Alexandre III and more with an entertaining guide.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group.
- It is easy to take photos! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Paris.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
45 or 90 or 180 minutes segway tour including training, experienced guide, rented helmet, waterproof ponchos or jackets, winter gloves
Weather-appropriate clothing, non-slip shoes
|Categories||Segway, Driving, Segway in Paris, Segway in Île-de-France|
|Languages||English, French, German, Russian, Spanish|
|Opening hours|| 06/05/2015 01/01/2019|
Daily 09:00 - 20:00
Weight: 40-118 kg (88-260 lbs.), not advised during pregnancy
20 Avenue Duquesne, 75007 Paris, Frankreich
We do mini groups(private tours), that means:
It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- We have new Segways! All our Segways were made in 2015.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn't have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take photos! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Paris and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won't let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place. Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.
You won't get bored and you won't lose your time as you would probably do in a big group. You will receive a lot of pleasant emotions from visiting Paris for an optimal length of time!