Immerse yourself into a world of knights, emperors and kings, because in Tratzberg Castle you can experience 500 years of history with all your senses. Come and be enchanted by the art treasures, the armour of noble knights and the magical view over the Tyrolean Unterinntal.
- Exciting, audiovisual experience tour in 8 languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian, Japanese)
- Audiovisual fairytale tour for children (German, English, French, Italian)
- Experience originally furnished Renaissance rooms and Gothic panelled parlours, the armoury and the Habsburg Hall with its impressive imperial family tree!
- Restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“ with own playground and traditional beer garden
- 30 minutes from Innsbruck and Kufstein, 80 minutes from Munich and Salzburg!
- Parking lot for busses and cars
- One of Europes last inhabited stately homes and residence of the Counts Goëss-Enzenberg
Our adventure tours are offered in eight languages (German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian and Japanese) The castle can only be viewed in connection with a guide.
Ride up and down with the little train "Tratzberg Express"
|Categories||Leisure Activities, Leisure Activities in Tratzberg, Leisure Activities in Tyrol|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian|
Daily 10:00 - 16:00
Tratzberg 1, 6200 Tratzberg, Österreich
Offered bySchloss Tratzberg
Guided tours: one-hour audio guide in eight languages
Adults and children experience the castle together.
Children (four years and older) hear an exciting fairy-tale-like tour.
Please notice: Register at the cash desk in the castle 15 minutes before the booked tour starts.
Please notice: You can walk from the parking area up to the castle (20 minutes) or take our little train „Tratzberg Express“, which departs in front of the restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“. It leaves every 20 minutes.
Auch war unsere Führerin durch das Schloss sehr freundlich und sympathisch!
Ein herzliches Dankeschön dafür!!
Liebe Nicole, vielen Dank für die freundlichen Worte und Ihre gute Bewertung. Beste Grüße aus Tratzberg
Liebe Frau Daniela, vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch und das gute Rating für unser liebes Tratzberg. Wir haben uns sehr über beides gefreut.