Explore Santorini island on this full-day tour by bus to the most famous and attractive places on the island such as Oia, Red Beach and the Akrotiri excavations.
- See traditional Cycladic houses and white churches with blue domes
- Discover the excavation site of Akrotiri known as the 'prehistoric Pompeii'
- Watch the breathtaking Oia sunset
Pick-up/ drop-off service at meeting points near your hotel
Guided tour of Akrotiri excavations
Akrotiri Excavations Entrance fees
|Duration||11 Hours, 10 Hours or 0 Hour|
Towels for the beach
|Categories||Bus Tours, Explore & Discover, Bus Tours in Karterados, Bus Tours in Decentralized Administration of the Aegean|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish|
|Region||Karterados, Decentralized Administration of the Aegean|
NST Travel-Oia @ 09:45 // Sunbird - Imerovigli @ 10:10 // Agios Gerasimos - Firostefani @ 10:15 // Opposite Old Hospital-Fira @ 10:20 // NST Travel - Karterados @ 10:25
For more meeting points in other areas, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
|Additional information||NST Bus Tour 2018.pdf|
Kathodon Lounge Cafe, Karterados, Ελλάδα
Offered byNST Travel Santorini
Explore the island of Santorini in a day by joining this bus tour. Learn about the history of the island, admire the architecture of its traditional villages, visit its volcanic beaches and live Oia’s sunset experience.
1.Traditional Fortified Settlement: Explore one of the most authentic traditional villages of Santorini and walk through its narrow alleys and arches. Admire the wonderful churches and the typical Cycladic architecture of a fortified village dated back to the 15th century.
2. Akrotiri Excavation Site: Guided tour to the so-called 'Prehistoric Pompei' or 'Lost Atlantis', an important Minoan Bronze Age settlement of the Aegean, buried under volcanic ash during the 17th century BC.
3. Red Beach: Short Stop for photos at the famous volcanic beach, well known for the unique color of the sand, its soaring red rock cliffs and clear green waters.
4. Profitis Ilias Mountain: Stop at the highest peak of the island (567 meters) and admire the striking view of the entire island, from the patchwork agricultural plains to the hilltop village of Oia.
5. Black Sand Beach: One of the longest beaches in Cyclades and the most popular black sandy beach in Santorini. Free time for leisure and lunch, swimming and relaxing.
6. Santorini Winery: Discover the facilities of a traditional winery and taste Santorini’s distinctive wine as you admire the characteristic round shaped vineyards.
7. Oia – Sunset: Transfer to the popular village of Oia and the most photographed place in Greece. Enjoy free time to experience the legendary views of a radiant Santorini sunset, go shopping and walk on the caldera streets overlooking the volcanic islands right at the cliff side!