The second largest aquarium in Europe is located in Mallorca. You will find 8,000 specimens of 700 different species in 5 million liters of sea water. With this offer, bus transfer to and from your hotel is included in the price.
- Aquarium with marine life from the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Ocean
- Big Blue - the deepest shark aquarium in Europe
- Lots of information about the habits of marine animals
Bus with guide, entrance to the Palma Aquarium and travel insurance
Swimwear, sunscreen and camera
|Categories||Zoos & Animal Parks, Leisure Activities, Zoos & Animal Parks in Palma, Zoos & Animal Parks in Illes Balears|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|Region||Palma, Illes Balears|
Palma Aquarium, Carrer de Manuela de los Herreros, Palma de Mallorca, España
Offered byNofrills Excursions
Participants will be collected from their hotel in the morning by coach before travelling to the aquarium where they can see a different variety of marine animals. In the Old World, there are 25 Mediterranean fish tanks with giant squid, crabs and seahorses. In the New World, you will find a variation of tropical sea creatures including corals, tiger fish and clown fish. A real jungle is also located in the Palma Aquarium with a waterfall, orchids and Amazonian reptiles.
The Mediterranean gardens contain many aromatic plants and flowers as well as large turtles. Here the parents can relax while the children have fun in the play area with a big pirate ship and water fountain. In "Big Blue", you will find Europe's largest shark aquarium. The giant sharks and fish are just inches away from the visitors.
You will also find restaurants and cafes as well as souvenir shops. The beach of Arenal is also not far away so you can relax in the sun or go for a swim in the sea. Some time in the afternoon, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
After booking, you must contact the provider to arrange pick up from your hotel. The locations are divided into the following zones:
- Mallorca North Zone: Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
- Mallorca East Zone: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Cala Murada, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Domingos
- Mallorca South Zone: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals Nous, Illetes, Cala Mayor, Son Armadans, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla
Von außen sieht es nicht besonders aus.
Die Aquarien sind zum Teil sehr groß und mit Panoramafenstern ausgestattet.