ANCIENT FLORENTINE HOUSE GUIDED TOUR
Davanzati Palace was the former home of the family of Davizzi, merchants and bankers of Florence and then belonged to the Davanzati, another rich family.
- Today the building houses the Museum of the Ancient Florentine House, where you will start a journey throughout the time to see the habits of the aristocracy of the fourteenth and fifteenth century in Florence.
- The Museum Palazzo Davanzati retains an exceptional collection of artifacts, paintings and furniture that testify the various changes of ownership and different use of things that have occurred during the centuries.
- Reccommended for those who:
- are curious to learn more about the life of the aristocracy and the wealthy middle class of Florence in
- the XV and XVI centuries;
- love art and furniture of the XV and XVI centuries.
|Duration||1 Hour or 3 Hours|
|Languages||French, English, Italian, Spanish, German|
Museo di Palazzo Davanzati, Via Porta Rossa, Firenze, FI, Italia
Train station of Firenze Santa Maria Novella
Offered byFlorence Tours by Made of Tuscany
50123 - Firenze
know betterbook bettergo better
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating293 Reviews
More offers from this partner
UFFIZI GALLERY PRIVATE TOUR
WINETOUR AT SUNSET
MICHELANGELO AND DONATELLO TOUR