Just hop on the convertible double-decker bus and get off at the sights that interest you most on this hop-on hop-off bus tour of Stuttgart. With an audio guide on board, the participants will learn more information about the vibrant Swabian capital.
- 9 distinctive stops for hopping on and off the bus
- Sightseeing according to individual tastes
- Highlights such as Schlossplatz, Town Hall, Mercedes-Benz-Museum and shopping area
- Audio guides in many languages
|Included||24 hour ticket for hop-on hop-off bus tour, 2 children up to 14 years accompanied by an adult travel for free|
|Categories||Themed Tours, Bus Tours, Explore & Discover, Themed Tours in Stuttgart, Bus Tours in Stuttgart, Themed Tours in Baden-Württemberg, Bus Tours in Baden-Württemberg|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish|
Daily 10:00 - 16:00
|Important information||The Regiondo ticket must be exchanged at the tourist information point Königstr. 1a, 70173 Stuttgart or presented to the bus driver on one of the buses. Participants can board from either of the 9 stops, the travel time for each tour can be found in the PDF.|
Königstraße 1 A, 70173, Stuttgart, Deutschland
Offered byStuttgart-Marketing GmbH
With the hop-on hop-off system, you can travel in great comfort and flexibility around Stuttgart. A convertible double-decker bus takes passengers to all the major sights of the capital city and stops at 9 central points. You can get off whenever you want and continue your exploration by foot until you are ready to catch the next bus. Please check the PDF file for departure times.
With the help of an audio guide, you can learn interesting facts and amusing anecdotes about Stuttgart. For children there is a special audio guide but only available in the German language.
The 9 stops include:
- i-Point/Turmforum - Tourist Information and an exhibtion of Stuttgart 21
- Schlossplatz - Museums and the longest pedestrianized area in Germany
- Schweinemuseum - Museum and exhibition all about pigs
- Mercedes-Benz Museum - Architecturally unique museum
- Gottlieb Daimler Memorial - Inventor of the Automobile
- Wilhelma - Zoological and Botanical Garden
- The Wine Experience - Walk through the local Stuttgart vineyards
- Killesberg - Park and residence of famous architects
- Lindenmuseum - Art and culture of Africa, the Orient, North and Latin America, South & East Asia and Oceania
The duration of the tour depends entirely on the interests of each individual participant. One circuit around the city take around 100 minutes without getting off at any stop.