Our four-hour city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from your hotel/residence in Dubai. No Port Pick up and Drop off Included.
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture.
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel.
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices.
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island.
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities.
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world.
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building.
Burj Khalifa Tickets
|Categories||Bus Tours, Explore & Discover|
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Offered byRayna Toursim LLC
Our four-hour city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.
For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a visit to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty. The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Whether you’re history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of city’s significant tourist attractions, Rayna’s city tour assures to cover all your unique requirements.