The beauty of the ancient capital of Mallorca impresses every visitor. The imposing Cathedral, the Old Town and much more can be visited with a shopping tour also possible. Transport to and from your hotel is included in the price.
- Exclusive sightseeing tour of Palma with explanations and interesting information
- Much time in the city to explore the sights for yourself
- Interesting details about the history, culture, traditions and architecture
|Included||Bus transportation, tour guide, sightseeing and travel insurance|
|Not included||Food and drink|
|Categories||Bus Tours, Explore & Discover, Bus Tours in Son Servera, Bus Tours in Illes Balears|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish|
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 10:00 - 18:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 09:00 - 18:00
Mon, Wed, Fri 09:00 - 18:00
|Region||Son Servera, Illes Balears|
Cala Millor, España
Offered byNofrills Excursions
The participants of the tour will be picked up by bus from their respective hotels. During the bus ride, the guide will present information about the history, architecture and features of the capital of Mallorca - Palma.
After you have arrived at the city center, you will have 4 hour 30 minutes free time to explore Palma. During your visit you can see the city's famous Cathedral, the Palace of Almudaina, the fishing port, the Town Hall and the Plaza Major.
There are also plenty of shops for all tastes from commercial to luxury brands. You can also decide to have lunch in the La Lonja Quarter where you can try famous Spanish tapas, paella and sangria. Afterwards, you will take the bus back to your hotel.
After booking the offer, you must contact the provider to agree a pick up location. The pick up locations are divided into the following zones:
- Mallorca North Zone: Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
- Mallorca East Zone: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Cala Murada, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Domingos