Discover and experience Frankfurt am Main with the Frankfurt Card. Free public transport in the city area, discounts to museums, zoos and many other attractions.
- Reduced admission in many museums
- Free use of the regional public transportation in the area of Frankfurt am Main including airport
- Various discounts in restaurants and retail stores
- Individual design of your own city tour with maximum flexibility
1 or 2-day Frankfurt Card including reduced entrance prices to 28 musuems, free travel on public transport, discounts in restaurants, cafes and bars
|Duration||1 or 2 Days|
|Categories||City Cards, Explore & Discover, City Cards in Frankfurt am Main, City Cards in Hesse|
|Region||Frankfurt am Main, Hesse|
Regiondo-ticket is not considered a public transport ticket and must be redeemed:Tourist information Hauptbahnhof/Main Hall: Mon-Fri: 8 am-9 pm, Sa./So./public holidays: 9 am-6 pm h, 24th and 31th Dec.: 9 am-1 pm; Dec. 25th, 26th, and Jan. 1st: closedTourist information Römer: Mon.-Fri.: 9:30 am-5:30 pm; Sa./So./public holidays: 09:30 am-4 pm, Dec. 24th, 25th, 26th and Jan. 1st: closed
Frankfurt (Main) Hbf, 60329, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Offered byTourismus + Congress GmbH Frankfurt
Discover Frankfurt in your own way with the Frankfurt Card. The card holders aren't bounded to a tour guide nor to a fixed day program and in addition they can use all public transport for free.
Nowadays, Frankfurt am Main is one of the most important international financial centers. It is also considered to be an attractive city for exhibitions, services, and it is internationally known for its flourishing industrial landscape. The European Central Bank also has its headquarter here. Moreover, the Hessian city is an important European transport hubdue to its central location.
The image gallery lists all benefits, vouchers and discounts: These can be used in museums, restaurants, exhibitions and events.
Advantages of the Frankfurt Card
- Valid within the city districts and Frankfurt International Airport (Zone 50 und 5090
- Free and unlimited travel on Frankfurt's public transport system (tram, bus, underground, suburban trains)
- •Up to 50% discount on admission to various Frankfurt museums
- •50% discount on admission to the Palmengarten (Botanical Gardens)
- •20% discount on admission to the MAIN TOWER, Rebstockbad, Titus Therme, Brentanobad (water parks) and Indoor Go-Kart Circuit (Opening 2019)
- •20% discount on motorised city tours, public city walks, river cruises and Segway Tour Frankfurt
- •Disounts on admission to Alte Oper (Old Opera), Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera), Schauspiel Frankfurt (Playhouse Frankfurt), The English Theatre and Papageno Musictheater at Palmengarten
- •Discount on admission to the Frankfurt Zoo and Schwarzlichthelden Minigolf
- •Various discounts at participating restaurants•Various discounts at participating retail stores
It is important that you exchange your Regiondo-Ticket on the day of travel with the Frankfurt Card. There are 2 exchange places of your choice, whose addresses and opening hours are specified on the Regiondo-Ticket, along with directions.
- Tourist Information Center in Hauptbahnhof
- Tourist Information Center in Römer