If you love football, then visiting FCBarcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium is a must if you are staying in the city. In this 3 hour tour, you will explore further this impressive stadium where current football legends including Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Xavi and Carles Puyol play their football.
- Learn more about the history of FCBarcelona including the impact of Johan Cruyff
- Private tour guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
• Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
• A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
• Entrance fee of the FCBarcelona stadium/museum
• Public transport tickets
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
|Participants||Tour takes place from 2 to 10 participants.|
|Categories||Stadium Tours, Themed Tours, Stadium Tours in Barcelona, Stadium Tours in Catalunya|
Offered byBarcelona Dreams Tours
If you like football and sports, the FCBarcelona and its spectacular stadium, the Camp Nou is definitely something that you should visit in this city.
Our guide has been a Barça club member for more than 17 years and he will be your guide during the visit to the gigantic sports stadium of FCBarcelona. We will have the opportunity to see some facilities like the Palau Blaugrana, the Mini Estadi, the skating rink or the world’s largest Barça store.
Once your guide meets you at your hotel, we will take the public transport to get to the stadium. We will visit the museum inside and the Multimedia Zone and we will see the majestic stadium, the Camp Nou, from the outside and the inside, visiting different places like the presidential area, the locker rooms, the press room and, eventually, the field, where we will relive the best moments of one of the best football team in the world: the Barça.
You’ll be able to live a unique experience and discover all the secrets of the FCBarcelona with us!