Would you like to be charmed by the advantages of riding a bicycle in Paris? Discover the capital of France through a guided tour led by professional, certified guides. Enjoy the city with its wonderfull monuments and learn all about the worth-knowing places.
- Magnificient overview of the most famous places in Paris
- A guided bike tour
- Break at a wonderful typical French market in the Marais district
- Discover charming hidden paths in the heart of Paris
|Categories||Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours in Paris, Bike Tours in Île-de-France|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish, French|
- Merci de bien vouloir vous présenter 15 minutes avant le début de la visite.
13 Rue Brantôme, Paris, France
Offered byParis Bike Tour
From the starting point of the almost futuristic Centre Georges Pompidou travel back and forth through time as you explore the Heart of Paris. Experience Place des Vosges and the Louvre through the eyes of King Henry IV and Louis IV.
Then shift your gaze as your bike tour wanders through the contemporary and trendy Marais district before moving on to St. Eustache Church where Rubens’ timeless paintings survived the Revolution. Your journey continues to the Palais-Royal and to the Napoleon Courtyard at the Louvre before culminating on the renowned and ancient Ile de la Cité and its neighbour Ile Saint-Louis.
- Centre Pompidou / Fontaine Stravinsky
- Hôtel de Sens
- Village St Paul
- Place des Vosges
- Victor Hugo House
- Marais District / Jewish Quarter
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Royal Palace / Colonnes de Buren
- Louvre Museum and Pyramid
- Ile de la Cité / Notre-Dame
- Ile Saint-Louis
Ne changer rien
Encore un tout grand merci, Martin !
3/ Oui d’office.