Located on the port of Santa Lucia in Saint-Raphaël, starting from the age of 12.
The drops at sea are ideal to continue to evolve in complete safety and progress (with coaching) transitions, speed, upwind.....
The Kitesurfing Sea Drop-offs are for autonomous people who have completed a training course in our school by validating Level 2 or IKO LEVEL 3. All sessions are done in open water with DEJEPS qualified instructors and safety boats to guarantee you optimal comfort.
- Strong sensations and immediate enjoyment
- Accessible to all (much easier than windsurfing)
- Pedagogical method that allows you to take your first steps in 3-4 lessons
- Ideal to learn all the basics of kitesurfing and discover the activity
- Equipment provided : Suits, Gillet, Helmets, Kite, Board, Harnesses
- Remember to take sunscreen, sunglasses and water
Supervision and equipment
Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel
|Categories||Water Sports, Sport, Water Sports in Saint-Raphaël, Water Sports in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Region||Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
Do not present any medical contraindications.
Do not present any medical contraindications. Swimming skills.
In case of total absence of wind over the weekend, which is very rare in Saint-Raphël, the 3rd session will be replaced by a Wake-Board or Wake-Surf session according to your wishes.
120 place du club nautique 83700 Saint-Raphael
Offered byKite Foil School
The Drop off at sea is not a course, this 3 Hour session is for "autonomous" practitioners who already had training courses to ride upwind and who wish to practice safely while taking advantage of small tips to progress ;-)
Level 2 of our school or LEVEL 3 IKO