At Marineland, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a great show with dolphins, sea lions and parrots. You can also have your photo taken with the animals. A bus shuttle to and from your hotel is included in the price.
- Unique show with dolphins, sea lions and parrots
- Aquarium, tropical house and park with many other marine animals
- Private beach where you can relax after the shows
Bus transportation, tour guide, entrance to Marineland, travel insurance
Food and drink
Swimwear, towel, sunscreen and camera
|Categories||Zoos & Animal Parks, Leisure Activities, Zoos & Animal Parks in Calvià, Zoos & Animal Parks in Illes Balears|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|Region||Calvià, Illes Balears|
Marineland Mallorca, Carrer Garcilaso de la Vega, Costa d’en Blanes, España
Offered byNofrills Excursions
Participants will be picked up in the morning by bus and taken to Marineland. During the bus ride, the tour guide will provide information on the various shows. After reaching your destination, you will have 5 hours of free time.
In Marineland, you will find:
- Dolphin Show: Dolphins play basketball, jump through rings, dance or surf
- Sea Lion Show
- Show with colorful parrots
- Tropical House with exotic birds, various reptiles and snakes
- Aquarium with lots of fish, turtles and penguins
Tourists also have a private beach where they can relax or swim in the sea. In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
After booking, you must confirm your pick up location with the provider. The locations are divided into the following zones:
- Mallorca North Zone: Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
- Mallorca East Zone: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Cala Murada, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Domingos
- Mallorca South Zone: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals Nous, Illetes, Cala Mayor, Son Armadans, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla