Located on the port of Santa Lucia in Saint-Raphaël, from the age of 12.
The courses are ideal to work on transitions, speed, ascent to the wind.....
The kitesurfing lessons are for people who are just starting out. All sessions are held in the open water with DEJEPS qualified instructors and safety boats to guarantee you optimal comfort.
- Strong sensations and immediate enjoyment
- Accessible to all (much easier than windsurfing)
- Pedagogical method that allows you to take your first steps in 3-4 lessons
- Ideal to learn all the basics of kitesurfing and discover the activity
- Equipment provided : Suits, Gillet, Helmets, Kite, Board, Harnesses
- Remember to take sunscreen, sunglasses and water
Supervision and equipment
Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel
|Participants||Quality course with a maximum of 4 students per instructor|
|Categories||Water Sports, Sport, Water Sports in Saint-Raphaël, Water Sports in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Region||Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
Do not present any medical contraindications.
Do not present any medical contraindications. Swimming skills.
In case of total absence of wind over the weekend, which is very rare in Saint-Raphël, the 3rd session will be replaced by a Wake-Board or Wake-Surf session according to your wishes.
120 place du club nautique 83700 SAINT-RAPHAEL
Offered byKite Foil School
Courses tailored to the needs of each individual