With our 3D Virtual Reality Journey, you can experience 500 years of history firsthand. In the subsequent audio guide tour, former owners like emperor Maximillian, will show the castle and unveil many of its secrets.
- Exciting, audiovisual experience tour in 8 languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian, Japanese)
- Audiovisual fairytale tour for children (German, English, French, Italian)
- In our new adventure area, many medieval things waits for you to touch them and try them on. There will also be a magic mirror and interactive tablets for you to enjoy.
- Experience originally furnished Renaissance rooms and Gothic panelled parlours, the armoury and the Habsburg Hall with its impressive imperial family tree!
- Giftshop with snacks and souveniers
- Restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“ with own playground and traditional beer garden
- 30 minutes from Innsbruck and Kufstein, 80 minutes from Munich and Salzburg! + great parking lot
- One of Europes last inhabited stately homes and residence of the Counts Goëss-Enzenberg
Our adventure tours are offered in eight languages (German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian and Japanese) The castle can only be viewed in connection with a guide.
Enjoy history with our new and breathtaking virtual reality show.
Ride up and down with the little train "Tratzberg Express"
|Categories||Leisure Activities, Leisure Activities in Tratzberg, Leisure Activities in Tyrol|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian|
Daily 10:00 - 16:00
Tratzberg 1, 6200 Tratzberg, Österreich
Offered bySchloss Tratzberg
Guided tours: one-hour audio guide in eight languages
Adults and children experience the castle together.
Children (four years and older) hear an exciting fairy-tale-like tour.
Please notice: Register at the cash desk in the castle 15 minutes before the booked tour starts.
Please notice: You can walk from the parking area up to the castle (20 minutes) or take our little train „Tratzberg Express“, which departs in front of the restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“. It leaves every 20 minutes.
Please notice: The Virtual Reality Show is not suiteable for children younger than 8 years.
Insgesamt aber eine schoene Tour/Burg und Umgebung.