Discover the most amazing and beautiful Caves of Mallorca on this 8-hour tour that will take you to Porto Cristo and to a pearl factory. It also includes a short boat ride and a music concert inside the caves.
- Experience one of the most visited caves in Europe
- Enjoy an impressive music concert in one of the biggest underground lakes in Europe
- Get to know the successful industry of pearls in Mallorca
- Visit the lovely fishing village of Porto Cristo
Pick-up/drop-off transport, tourist guide on the bus, entrance to the Caves of Drach and travel insurance
|Duration||7 Hours, 4 Hours or 8 Hours|
Casual, weather-appropriate clothing
|Categories||Boat Rides, Fun Group Activities, Leisure Activities, Boat Rides in Palma de Mallorca, Fun Group Activities in Palma de Mallorca, Boat Rides in Balearic Islands, Fun Group Activities in Balearic Islands|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|Region||Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands|
Please be aware that there are 320 steps inside the Caves
Carrer Joan Maragall, 07006 Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, España
Offered byNofrills Excursions
On this 8-hour tour you will be picked up at your hotel or point nearby by air-conditioned bus.
Once all the clients are on board you will drive to the East area where the guide will show you a pearl factory and you will be able to see the process of manufacturing artificial pearls.
The tour continues on to the Caves of Drach. Made up of 4 connected caves (Black Cave, White Cave, Cave of Luis Salvador, Cave of the French), the visit takes about 90 minutes. You will also listen to a classical music concert at Lake Martel which includes a short wooden boat ride.
Towards the end of the tour your guide will take you to visit the beautiful village of Porto Cristo where the group will stop and you will have free time to wander around, go to the beach or to have something to eat.
Approximate timetable of the excursion Caves of Drach:
- On Wednesday 9:00-14:00 from S'Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa Pinos, Canyamel, Cala Ratjada, Cala Mesquida,Font de Sa Cala.
- On Tuesday 14:30-19:30 from Cala Domingos, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Mandia & Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santany, Cala Figuera.
- On Thursday and Tuesday 14:30-19:30 from Cala Mondrago, Cala Barcas, Cala Egos, Cala Dor, Porto Petro, Cala Ferrera and Porto Colom.