Visiting Paris and the Louvre while taking your time is now possible !
A unique opportunity to discover the world’s biggest museum without queuing and the world’s most beautiful capital without traffic jams.
- A combined visit by bike in a small group that sets each monument in context and connects the finest masterpieces with both the grand and lesser-known past of the capital.
- Your enthusiastic professional guide will accompany you by bike from the bustling Halles to the Palais Royal and over to the Louvre, where await the Mona Lisa’s smile, the mysterious Venus de Milo and the magnificent royal jewels.
- Discover by bike the Left Bank and the landmarks of a tumultuous past: a tower of scandal in the venerable French Academy; Paris’ first ever cafe; a district of theologians that later became the home of New Wave cinema...
|Categories||Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours in Paris, Bike Tours in Île-de-France|
|Languages||German, English, French|
Please arrive 10/15 minutes before departure time.
included in the tour : Bicycle, Accessories: helmet, basket, poncho, Professional National Guide, Insurance. The price of the visit does not include: Food and drinks at scheduled stops
Paris Bike Tour, 13 Rue Brantôme, Paris, France
Offered byParis Bike Tour
• Centre Pompidou
• Les Halles
• Royal Palace
•Guided Tour of the Louvre (1,5 h)
• Tuileries Garden
• Quai de Seine/Pont des Arts
• Atelier de Delacroix/Pl. Fürstenberg
• Saint-Germain des Près
• Luxembourg Garden
• Ile de la Cité / Conciergerie
• Place de l’Hôtel de Ville (City Hall)
Departure Point :
13 rue Brantôme 75003 Paris
(2 Steps from Pompidou center)
Métro Rambuteau, ligne 11