Pamper yourself at one of Budapest’s legendary spas, and then spend the evening cruising down the Danube River on a 1.5 or 2-hour cruise. Enjoy indoor and outdoor thermal pools. Then, see the sights illuminated at night from its historic waterway.
- No visit to Budapest is complete without swimming in one of its world-famous thermal spring spa
- Dinner & Cruise program with a baths entry ticket,
- Surprise your loved ones with this splendid package
Transfers between the different venues
|Duration||1 or 0 Days|
|Categories||Wellness days & Spas, Wellness & Lifestyle, Wellness days & Spas in Budapest, Wellness days & Spas in Budapest|
• You can enter the spas from 09:00 until 18:00. Please note that the Spa will be closed at 8pm due to maintenance on the 7th of May.
• Please note that dogs are not permitted on our ships
• This combo ticket includes 2 different programs: the Danube Cruise and skip-the-entry to the Széchenyi Spa, with flexible use dates. The Danube Cruise is only available on your booking date but you are able to use your Széchenyi Spa entry on a different day to your cruise program
• please note that the 10pm cruise is ONLY available on the following dates:
"March: 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 30, 31 April: 1, 2, 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 27, 28 May: 1.-31. everyday June: 1.-30. everyday July: 1.-31. everyday August: 1.-31. everyday (except 20th August) September: 1.- 30. everyday October: 1.- 31. everyday November: 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29 December: 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 " Blockout Dates (when none of the tours are available) : 14 February, 20 August, 24 December, 31 December
• Please kindly note that it is forbidden using the pools in clothes that are dangerous for public health, water quality and safety due to their size. Pools can be used only in knee-length and shoulder-length swimming suits
Please note the following pool closures during autumn at Széchenyi bath:
1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5, Magyarország
Offered byHungária Koncert Kft
ndulge your weary muscles and enjoy a cruise down the Danube River. This combined flexible use ticket gives you skip-the-line entrance to Széchenyi Spa and either a dinner cruise or a drinks cruise through the city center at night.
Visit one of the city’s most sophisticated thermal baths with a fast track ticket to the beautiful neo-Baroque Széchenyi Spa. Experience Hungarian bathing culture first-hand, and relax with the locals. The spa is open throughout the year, with outdoor and indoor pools of thermal waters offering an extensive range of temperatures.
Then, head to Danube Palace to board a pleasure boat, and sail down the Danube. See historic locations in Buda and Pest illuminated for the night as you feast on a dinner. Be amazed by sights such as the Chain Bridge, the House of Parliament the Gellert Bath and the Buda Castle with the Fisherman’s Bastion at the top of Buda Hills.
If you book the cruise with drinks only, you can enjoy the beautiful night panorama while sipping on a glass of champagne and then enjoy another glass of soft drink, wine, or beer.
Please note that the 10 pm cruise is only available on the following dates:
- March: 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 30, 31
- April: 1, 2, 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 27, 28
- May: 1.-31. everyday
- June: 1.-30. everyday
- July: 1.-31. everyday
- August: 1.-31. everyday
- September: 1.- 30. everyday
- October: 1.- 31. everyday
- November: 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
- December: 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Blockout Dates (when none of the tours are available): 14 February, 20 August, 24 December, 31 December