Kayaking in the Arrábida Natural Park you will be surprised with the astonishing and dramatic landscape around. You will explore caves and narrow passages and have a pic-nic in a lost beach, not missing Sesimbra’s castle and Sesimbra’s fish market.
- Explore caves, little islets and a dramatic coastline on a kayak
- Visit Sesimbra’s small but rich fish market (except on Mondays)
- Pic-nic in a isolated beach (pic-nic not included)
- Visit Sesimbra’s castle with its timeless atmosphere and breathtaking view
- Swim off Arrábida’s coast, one of Portugal’s most beautiful and unique
- Try our delicious surprises, a traditional local drink and pastry (included in the tour price)
- Meet one of our local guides, each with his own personality, background and insight of the region
Swimwear, change of clothing, food and drink
|Categories||Boat Rides, Leisure Activities, Boat Rides in Lisbon|
Please contact the provider to arrange pick up from your hotel. You will receive their contact details after booking.
Offered byLisbon Bike Tour & Outdoors
After you have been picked up from your hotel in Lisbon, you will travel southeast to the Arrábida Natural Park which is famous for its Mediterranean scenery and ecosystem, as well as its beaches and magnificent coastline. You will be given a free hour to buy food and other refreshments from the nearby village of Sesimbra before embarking on your kayaking adventure.
During the kayak tour, you will explore the coastline of the Arrábida region and discover many hidden surprises of the region including caves while also observing the natural beauty of the park. After some relaxing time sunbathing or swimming, you paddle back. Finally, you will drive to the Castle of Sesimbra, built above the old town, and take a short walk visiting the castle.
The tour will finish just after 4:30 pm where you will be taken back to your hotel in Lisbon.