In the heart of a stunning forest near Flassans-sur-Issole, the 32-hectare Cedar Park invites you to uncover its passion for tree-climbing.
Enjoy a day experiencing the educational pathways, the little farm, the treetop adventure (suitable for all levels) and the butterfly garden.
- Perfect for families
- Picnic tables
- Adventure courses for every age
- Unique: the barefoot trail
- "Discovery" netted paths in the cedars
- Shop and snack on-site
Access to all the park's infrastructure (excluding adventure trails)
The adventure trails
Water bottle, hat/baseball cap, sneakers
|Categories||Zoos & Animal Parks, Leisure Activities, Zoos & Animal Parks in Flassans-sur-Issole, Zoos & Animal Parks in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
Me 10:00 - 18:30
Sa, Di 09:30 - 19:00
Daily 09:30 - 18:30
Sa, Di 09:30 - 17:30
|Region||Flassans-sur-Issole, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
This activity is suitable for people with a mental or physical disability (visually impaired, deaf and dumb).
Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Aoubré l'Aventure Nature, 83340 Flassans-sur-Issole, France
Offered byAoubré l'Aventure Nature
At the park, you will find:
- Encounter many different species of animals in semi-freedom over the 32 hectares of the park (wild boar, donkeys, deer, goats...)
- Stroll through the heart of this Mediterannean forest to discover its different trails, such as the barefoot trail, the trail of hanging sounds, the aromatic trail, the body of water...
- The butterfly garden : Aoubré park values and protects its forest's biodiversity
The discovery nets: Alternatively, wander in complete safety across different netted paths, as high up as 15 metres or more for the adults, and at ground level for the little ones.