Walk through Amsterdam with a professional guide that shows you Amsterdam during the second world war, through the eyes of Anne Frank. The tour goes from the Jewish Quarter to Anne Frank's House, for the complete storyline of these days of war.
Note: admission to Anne Frank’s House is not included.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Starting time: 2pm
- Meeting Point:
- Address: Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1
- In front of the main entrance of the Jewish Historical Museum
- Your guide will carry an orange umbrella
- €22,50 per person
- 0-3 years old: €0,00
- 4-12 years old: €15,00
- 13-17 years old: €19,50
- 18-64 years old: €22,50
- 65 and older: €19,50
professional English speaking tour guide
Admission to the Anne Frank House
|Participants||5 to 20 participants.|
|Categories||Themed Tours, Explore & Discover|
Nieuwe Amstelstraat 11, Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Entrance ticket to Anne Frank House is not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne-Frank House. You can join the line to see the Anne-Frank House on your own after the tour, however entrance is not guaranteed.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
• Wheelchair accessible.