A guided Tuscan cooking class where you will learn how to create a complete 4-course meal, before sampling your creations with a native glass of wine.
- Experience creating a full Tuscan menu
- Enjoy how we cook in Tuscany with our crew
- Taste everything you created whilst drinking a good wine
Notes for recipes
Please wear smart-casual dress clothes and comfortable shoes
|Participants||Class is from 2 to 8 people|
|Categories||Cooking courses, Culinary, Cooking courses in Firenze, Cooking courses in Toscana|
Minimum age for the class is 6, if You are children under this age please contact us!
Via della Anguillara 37r
Learn how to cook like a Tuscan professional, with this 4-course Italian cooking class. You will begin with an antipasto, a mouthwatering start to the meal.
Your antipasto will consist of a “crostone”, with crispy bread baked with pecorino cheese, honey and walnuts.Following your starter, learn how to make handmade pasta (tagliatelle), as well as sauces with fresh ingredients.
Learn how to form the dough and prepare it to be cut and ready to be cooked.
Following the tagliatelle, your chefs will teach you the special process to produce sauted vegetables, a perfectly balanced taste, full of color and body. Fresh ingredients like carrots, zucchini, onion and cherry tomatoes dance with extra virgin olive oil, keeping its fragrance and crunchiness, the vibrant colors and full of taste.
After all, you enjoy to learn how make the best Tiramisù in town with three different taste.
The menu may be tailor made to your groups' interests, and after the cooking class you will of course get to enjoy your hard work, accompanied by a glass of your favorite wine or handcrafted beer.
- Crostone (Tuscan bread) Pecorino Cheese, Honey and Walnuts (baked in the oven)
- Homemade Fresh Pasta Tagliatelle with tomatoes datterini e fresh basil sauce
- Sauteed veggies with fresh ingredients like carrots, zucchini, onions and cherry tomatoes
- Three kind of Tiramisù TuscanBites (coffee - strawberries - sweet wine)
- All wet with our fabulous wine / beer