- WelcomeCard for 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 days
- A short excursion guide, a transport network map and a city map
- Berlin Welcome Card AB: free use of public transit in the AB area for 1 adult plus up to 3 children up to 5 years old
- Berlin Welcome Card ABC: free use of public transit in the ABC area for 1 adult plus up to 3 children up to 14 years old
- Countless tour suggestions and insider tips
- 25-50% discount at more than 200 attractions, museums and restaurants
|Included||48 - 72-hour or 5-day Berlin Welcome Card for 1 adult and children up to 5 or 14 years, public transport ticket (zone AB/ABC), discounts at over 200 partners, short travel guide with map, if necessary, admission to the Museum Island|
|Duration||2, 3 or 5 Days|
|Categories||City Cards, Explore & Discover, City Cards in Berlin, City Cards in Berlin|
|Languages||Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|Opening hours|| 01/01/2014 31/12/2014|
Daily 00:00 - 23:00
|Important information||The Regiondo ticket is not considered a public transport ticket and must be exchanged at a Berlin Tourist office for your Berlin Welcome Card. Please see the "Further Information" section for a list of office locations.|
|Additional information||Berlin WelcomeCard 2014.PDF|
Europaplatz 1, 10557, Berlin, Deutschland
Regardless of whether you are planning a quick trip to Berlin or a longer stay, the Berlin Welcome Card is perfect for you! You can easily discover all facets of the city with this card. Welcome Cards are available for 48 hours, 72 hours, or 5 days. This way, you can plan your trip with maximum flexibility and check out the sights you want to see. The Berlin Welcome Card is also your public transportation ticket for all methods of public transit (S-Bahn, U-Bahn, bus, tram, regional train) in the Berlin-Brandenburg network in the chosen fare area.
The Welcome Card is valid for different fare zone areas depending on which ticket you book. The Berlin Welcome Card AB (city area) includes many discounts in the city as well as free transit in the area within the S-Bahn ring and to/from Tegel Airport. 3 children, up to 5 years of age, travel for free.
With the Welcome Card ABC (city area and surroundings) you can travel in the AB area plus all the way to Potsdam and to/from Schönefeld Airport. Additionally, with this card up to 3 children 14 and younger can travel for free on public transportation. This card also includes the transit for strollers, luggage, and 1 dog.
Furthermore, you can get up to a 50% discount at many tourist attractions and highlights with more than 200 partners in the city in the following categories:
- Bicycle tours
- Restaurants, Bars and Cafés
- Boat tours
- City tours
An overview of all discounts is available in the photo gallery (please click the photo to enlarge it). A detailed Berlin guide is also included in your WelcomeCard 2014. It contains a short excursion guide, a city and a transport network map. You will also find tour suggestions and useful insider tips.
After booking you will receive your Regiondo-Ticket and you must exchange it for your Berlin WelcomeCard at any of Berlin's tourist information centers:
- Central Station Ground floor/entry Europaplatz open daily from 8am to 10pm
- New Kanzler`s Corner Nearby Zoo / Ku'damm - Kurfürstendamm 22, Passage open Mon - Sat: 9:30am to 8pm, closed on Sundays
- Brandenburger Tor Pariser Platz / south gate house open daily from 9:30am to 6/7 pm
- Fernsehturm (TV Tower) Panoramastraße 1a open daily from 10am - 4/6pm
- Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) Terminal A, Counter 1 open daily from 8am to 9 pm
- Berlin-Schönefeld Airport (SXF) Tourist Information Berlin-Brandenburg, Terminal A, Haupthalle (Main Hall) / Ground floor right open daily from 7am to 10pm
Important: The voucher is not a valid public transportation ticket. It must be exchanged at one of the above mentioned tourist information centers.
In addition to the Welcome Card AB and ABC, a third card is available. This card is called the “Berlin Welcome Card Museum Island 2014” and enables you to visit the museums on Museum Island for free.
With this card I can really choose the attractions and museums to go. We did choose Bus tour, TV-tower and it's fabulous restaurant, Captive Balloon,DDR and DDR Motorrad museum,Deutsche Techniches museum, AquaDom and Aquarium.The best of all was Zoologische Garten and various animals. We was lucky to have shopping centre Arkaden and U2 -station nearby our hotel. Five days is too short time to spend time in Berlin. I pre-ordered the cards so we had a little more time to get familiar to Berlin's oppoturnities. What's out! We 'll be back :)
The only negative thing is that everyting opens so late in Berlin and shops are not open at Sundays.
Ausserdem viele Rabatt Coupons enthalten wo ihr viel Geld bei Eintritt usw sparen könnt.
ES LOHNT SICH!!!!